Who We Are
We are a Community of health professionals committed to giving Christ-like care to their patients. The Community is open to and comprises professionals from all specialties, including but not limited to primary care physicians, mental health professionals, spiritual directors, and NFP instructors.
The CMF CURO Physicians’ Community exists to build up pro-life health care professionals and support whole-person health in spirit, mind, and body by connecting healing professionals with the members of the CMF CURO health care ministry.
What’s at Stake for the future of pro-life medicine:
- 1. Professionals with genuinely pro-life beliefs may not be able to practice medicine with out violating their conscience
- 2. Catholics and pro-life people will be forced to compromise their beliefs in order to receive care
- 3. Freedom to practice your art as a healthcare professional of faith is in question
“CMF Curo allows physicians and other clinicians a unique opportunity to collaborate in the work of making pro-life Catholic healthcare accessible to everyone. This organization is fighting the under-addressed real challenges to pro-life healthcare, including legal and political battles, and the need for alternative payments structures for healthcare.”
“As health care providers as well as patients, our freedom to provide and seek healthcare aligned with our morals for dignified care is hanging in the balance. CMF CURO is fighting alongside us as partners and an articulate voice for our rights in healthcare as patients and providers. I highly recommend participating with CMF CURO as a provider and recommend it to my patients who are seeking a practical and morally sound option to traditional medical insurance.”
- No cost for membership to our community
- No contract for membership
- When CMF CURO members ask for recommendations on where to seek care- we direct them to you as a doctor who respects the faith.
- Member pays you directly for care- our job is to connect you with Catholic and pro-life patients!
- Receive frequent health care updates from the Christ Medicus Foudation on Religious Freedom and Health care via electronic newsletter
- Join a movement of health care professionals who stand for life and health care that cares for the whole person!
- Catholic and Pro-life patients
- Network with like-minded health professionals
- Respect patient conscience
- Accept Self-Pay/ Uninsured Patients
- Provide CMF CURO with your practice contact information and update it with us as needed
Together we can ensure pro-life health care is here to stay!