“The new HHS price transparency rules give greater control to patients over their own health care and I applaud President Trump and Secretary Azar for their commitment to patient-centered care. Members of the Christ Medicus Foundation (CMF) CURO health sharing option know the benefits of transparent health care costs and CMF believes that such transparency should be available to patients across the board, not just in health sharing. The more price transparency available to patients, the more patients can exercise legitimate control over their own health care,” said Louis Brown, Executive Director of the Christ Medicus Foundation.
- Embracing The Holy Spirit During Pentecost
- CMF’s May 16th Digital Conference Brings Together Experts on the Front Lines of COVID-19 Pandemic
- Self-Care As A Catholic During 2020
- CMF CURO Director, Jordan Buzza Discusses “A New Normal?” Digital Health Care Conference on Catholic Connection
- Time-Critical Event: A New Health Care Normal?