Please read this letter to the Senate from various pro-life, pro-family, and medical organizations about the importance of including pro-life protections in health care reforms. Signed by more than 80 organizations, the letter urges the Senate to consider these points in their discussion of the American Health Care Act: to prohibit taxpayer funding of abortion, uphold the Hyde Amendment, include programs that provide tax credits to purchase health insurances, and redirect money from Planned Parenthood to community health centers.
- A Spiritual Retreat in the Garden
- Songs for Celebration – Easter Playlist 2021
- Protected: Stations of the Cross: A Journey with Mary’s Heart
- THE FINAL WORD: END OF LIFE CARE MUST HAVE LOVE AT ITS CENTER | Catholic Telegraph publishes OpEd by CMF CURO Director, Jordan Buzza
- A Pilgrim’s Reflection – Jerusalem and the Light of Christ